Hey guys! Good news, I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Sasha Krim from Theblacksparklesgal for the Beauty Blogger Award 🙂 *tear* I’m so grateful, seriously I just love how empowering everyone in the blogging community has been and its great to see everyone get recognized.
You will be doing yourself a great favor by Clicking This Link and heading over to her blog. First of all she is gorgeous, secondly her blog is absolutely fabulous and such an inspiration, if you’re looking for makeup inspo check out Gypsy Vibes or Liquid Lips Fall Collection, she also offers amazing tips and spotlights the beauty of where she lives (Puerto Rico, I’m jealous). On top of all that she is such a genuinely nice person and a great friend. Go check her right meow, you won’t regret it.
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
1. Who are your favorite actor and actress?
I just love Emma Stone-she’s quirky, smart, goofy and refreshingly not afraid to be herself. I also love Meryl Streep, Zooey Deschanel, and Jennifer Aniston. As for the Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio is such a genius actor and Adam Sandler is just too funny.
2. How would you describe your fashion style?
Ahh this one is tricky! I really chose my outfits based on my mood, I think it’s just so fun to transform yourself through fashion from boho-chic Monday, prim & proper Wednesday, and biker-chick Friday. One thing I always would say I include is something delicate or romantic… Like a layer of lace, something to remember.
3. What’s your idea of the perfect holiday?
Some relaxation and making memories with your favorite people. I could be snowed in on a mountain or at a huge festive but as long as you’re making the most of it with the people you love and just enjoying yourself that’s all that matters.
4. What where you afraid the most as a child, monsters or clowns?
He-he definitely monsters! I was always OK with clowns but monsters were a no-go.
5. Name your favorite book.
Another hard one because I love to read and have so many favorites lol. Right now I would definitely say it’s “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed because I find her to be such an inspiration. I could read her book over and over again and still be “wowed” every time.
6. Music you listen to the most?
I treat music the same way I do fashion, It all depends on my mood. Generally though for some reason late summer through fall I’m obsessed with country. Really though I’ll listen to anything and everything.
7. Name three things that makes you happy.
1. My boyfriend Elliott because he is my absolute everything and literally makes me whole.
2. Being able to reflect on things I want to accomplish and say “I did it!”
3. Dark Chocolate and wine…. needs no explanation 🙂
8. What annoys you the most?
Ignorant people. I try to keep a very open mind and always want to understand and learn more so when I come across people who refuse to try and understand someone or something else I get very frustrated.
9. Which Sex and The City Character are you?
I love them all but I’d have to go with Carrie. I feel like I’m a hopeless romantic (thank god I found my Mr. Big) and just overall relate to her the most.
10. Who would you like to meet?
I’m open to meet anyone with a good story to tell.
10. Katy Notley
10 Questions for the Nominees
1. If you had to chose your favorite article of clothing what would it be?
2. What beauty product couldn’t you live without?
3. What is your secret skill?
4. Who is your biggest inspiration?
5. Where is your dream vacation?
6. If you won the lottery today, what’s the first thing you’d do?
7. Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
8. Flipflops, Sneakers, Flats, or Heels?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What is your favorite hair product?