I know what y’all are thinking “but it’s June?” I’ve decided to do a new monthly post where I discuss all of my favorite products from last month! That way all month I can try and see what I like and then at the end I’ll round it all up for a fun post!
- The Balm The Manizer Sisters. In the summer I totally scale back on makeup. Lately, I haven’t even been wearing foundation! I love letting my skin “breathe” but I do feel the need for a little color. This set comes with a blush, bronzer, and highlighter that goes on smoothly and gives a nice flush. I apply the blush on the apples of my cheeks, the luminizer on the top of my cheek bones & forehead, and the bronzer all over for a sunkissed glow.
- Babe Lash Lash Growth Serum. I was lucky enough to receive this serum to try for free and OMG I LOVE it! I’ve used it 6-8 weeks and realllyyy have noticed a difference. My lashes are way longer, fuller, and thicker. I honestly don’t need mascara anymore after using this product, but it’s so fun to pile on some to make my lashes look almost fake. I’m a lash gal if you can’t tell!
- NYX Big & Loud Lash Primer and Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara in Extreme Black. I’m a huge fan of eyelash primers as a 3 second step to longer, healthier lashes. When you apply one to two coats of this white primer your lashes look noticeably extended, giving the mascara something to grip on to. Lash Primer also keeps your lashes healthy by giving mascara something to bind to as opposed to your lashes, making removing mascara easier also. I’m also a huge mascara snob & always find myself looking for a new, better one. This wand is big and fluffy and really thickens and lengthens them so they look huge! I also like that the wand doesn’t clump and didn’t cost me a fortune!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I picked up this spray in the check out line at Nordstrom (I’m a sucker for all little add-on’s) and LOVE it. I actually put it on one of my “crushing on” posts awhile back and finally got my hands on it! It’s got aloe, herbs, and rosewater as ingredients, making it super refreshing and amazing smelling. I’ll apply it daily whether I’m looking to soothe my skin or for a little pick-me-up!
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum & Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. First of all, I must say these smell amazing! Both products have a light, floral scent. They are also both great for all skin types which is nice because right now parts of my face are dry, and parts are oily. The serum helps buff away dull, uneven skin and the moisturizer really helps with dry skin without being sticky or greasy. Both have worked wonders for my skin this month (and helped me go foundationless).
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I’m all for a good deal, especially if the product works… and this one really does! It’s a light oil-free moisturizer formulated with salicylic acid to keep acne at bay on hot summer days!
- Neutrogena Clear face Sunscreen SPF 55. Needless to say sunscreen is a non negotiable factor in every skin care routine. This one is SPF 55 so I feel protected from damaging rays but is oil free and won’t cause breakouts. Unlike many sunscreens it soaks in instantly & isn’t sticky. I hate when you feel your sunscreen and am happy to report this one feels like your wearing nothing! It’s also water resistant for up to 80 minutes!
That’s all for now my loves,
I hope you enjoyed this post!