Hey everyone I thought i’d post a quick update just to let y’all know im alive 😉 seriously, I haven’t disappeared! Ive been crazy busy all of the sudden.
First, my job search has temporarily taken over my life- at least until I find a company I am excited to partner with. Secondly, old (and new) friends have been popping up out of nowhere! Trust me im not complaining its great im just a little shy on time lately.
This week i have 2 goals: 1. Relax a bit more and 2. get my diet back under control (stress makes me munchy).
My monday night: red wine and homemade kale chips! Its rainy, they’re healthy, wine is relaxing. Win-win, right? Even better is my boyfriend loves this low budget recipe.
preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove kale leaves (from one bundle of kale) from using kitchen shears or a knife, disgard stems and cut or tear leaves into 4inch pieces (the more even the pieces the more evenly they’ll cook).
Transfer half of the kale to large bowl and mix one tablespoon olive oil, toss until all leaves are covered.
Place kale on a baking sheet and spread evenly, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon each: salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Repeat with second batch.
And for extra pampering: DIY reparative hair mask so easy you’ll want to use every day. The nutrients and fatty acids are super restorative.
Blend half a banana with 2 ounces of water, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and 2-3 tablespoons each of coconut oil and honey. Leave on at least 15 minutes before rinsing and shampooing.
And heres an exerpt from How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are. I find the idea of a perfect man comically interesting. Does such thing exist?
The Ideal Man
- He’s not muscular. (You’d rather think of him reading a book than lifting weights.)
- He’s unshaven. (Just enough so that you never fully see the man behind the stubble.)
- He’s clean. (But makes sure it’s not too obvious.)
- He’s funny. (Until he disappears.)
- He’s got something special. (And it’s not a car.)
- He’s got class. (But it’s unintentional.)
- He’s a bad boy. (But you always forgive him.)
- He may not be perfect, but a least he exists.
So tell me, what is your ideal man? Do you agree with the list? Mine would be slightly differend haha.